Whether you're starting from square one or you're looking for a refresher, we've got you covered. This guide highlights some of our most useful Help Centre articles for getting started with ManageBac as an Administrator.
Administrators are able to view and edit everything on your account and are typically the ones doing most of the account setup (e.g. configuring academic terms, importing users, bulk creating classes, generating reports).
1. Signing-in, Access & Billing
2. Navigating ManageBac
- Managing your Profile
- Managing your School
- Mobile access
3. Settings & Integrations
- Google Schools
- Faria Product Suite
4. User Management
- User Roles
- School Directory
- Opening to your Community
5. Programme Management
Select the relevant Quickstart guide for you and your programme coordinator (ie DP/CAS Coordinator)
- IB Diploma (DP) Quickstart Guide
- IB Middle Years (MYP) Quickstart Guide
- IB Enhanced Primary Years (IB PYP) Quickstart Guide
- Non-IB Quickstart Guide
- What's New with ManageBac
- How does ManageBac handle Curriculum Changes?
- How does ManageBac handle Feature Suggestions?
7. Popular Topics