- Editing Personal Information
- Setting a default landing page
- Professional Details and roles
- Changing your account theme
- Setting your Message notification preferences
Editing Personal Information
Via Your Name > Profile
Once you have logged in successfully, you can update your personal information, including profile photo, e-mail address and password by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of your ManageBac account, and selecting Profile > Edit Profile.
>Here you can easily update your personal details including your:
- First & Last Name
- E-mail address
- Profile Photo
- Default Landing Page, the page you will be guided to after logging in. Teachers can select Calendar, CAS, EE,Projects or Programme of Inquiry.
Updating your E-mail
Changing your Password
Setting Default Landing Page
To set a default page that you are directed to when logging in to ManageBac, select an option from the Default Landing Page dropdown. Choose from the Calendar, CAS (SA), EE, Project or Programme of Inquiry.
Professional Details & Roles
Via Edit Profile, click Professional Details to indicate your programmes and subjects taught and school roles.
Note: These do not provide access rights, but will help customize the help tutorials you see when logged in to ManageBac via the Help tab, filtered to meet your needs.
Roles > Key Contacts
Any user assigned as a Principal will have their details displayed to all Students & Parents under the Key Contacts section when logged in.
Any user assigned as a DP/MYP/PYP/CP/AP/IGCSE Coordinator will have their details displayed to DP/MYP/PYP/CP/AP/IGCSE Students & Parents respectively under Key Contacts.
Changing your Account theme
Via Profile > Themes
Users can change the Theme of their ManageBac accounts via the Profile dropdown menu and Themes page.
By default, all user themes will default to dark blue or a school selected theme.
Administrators can reset customised themes for all users to the school determined colour theme.
Setting your Message notification Preferences
Notifications & Emails
Click on the envelope icon at the top-right and then Notification Preferences. Here admins can choose whether to receive notifications and/or emails regarding a variety of features on ManageBac.
- Hover over the Question Mark icon (?) to give you more information about that particular notification.
- Enabling Message Notifications will send notifications to your ManageBac notifications area, which can be accessed via the envelope icon next to your name.
- Enabling E-mails will send notifications to the e-mail address associated with your ManageBac account.
- When you have finished making changes to your notification preferences, click Save Preferences.