To log into AssessPrep for the first time, please complete the following steps:
- Navigate to https://www.assessprep.com/
- Click 'Login with ManageBac'
- Enter your ManageBac email & password
- Authorise ManageBac - AssessPrep SSO
1. Navigate to https://www.assessprep.com/
2. Click Login with ManageBac
3. Enter your ManageBac email & password
Important: Users must have logged into their ManageBac accounts with username & password at least one time in order for this step to work. Note that logging into ManageBac with Google or Office 365 Single-Sign-On does not count.
4. Click 'Authorize'
The final step is to review and Authorise the application to authenticate your account, view your personal information, and in some cases use the personal information from your Accounts Profile to populate your application account.
Switch between AssessPrep & ManageBac via LaunchPad
Moving forward, you can then switch between your ManageBac and AssessPrep accounts via the Launchpad in the upper right corner. Click Launchpad and then select ManageBac or AssessPrep.