A test can be marked in two ways -
- Student wise checking.
- Question wise checking.
Student wise checking
Open a test and navigate to the Submissions tab. Click on a student's name to view their submissions.
Submitting Marks & Feedback (Diploma)
Via the Submissions tab, click Actions and Grade Boundary to set IB Grade (1-7) conversion.
Submitting Marks & Feedback (Middle Years)
- Multiple Choice Questions are automatically marked as per the correct answer set at creation. For all other question types, assign criteria mark(s) below each answer.
- Provide feedback within the Feedback textbox.
- The Criteria Performance graph can be viewed by choosing the 'Performance' button on the upper-right navigation panel and it will update in real-time as marks are assigned.
To annotate the student's answer, select the specific text and click the 'pencil' icon.
Question wise checking
On the submission's tab choose the button for 'QUESTION WISE GRADING'. Teachers can click next to move to the next student and can choose filters to search by the student name, unmarked questions, and unattempted questions from the top right.
Navigate to the Analytics tab to view the following results:
- Average %, Minimum %, and Max %
- Low & High Performers
- Performance Histogram
- Criteria Performance Graph (MYP only)
- Difficult Questions - A list of questions most students found difficult based on their responses and marks assigned.
Marking individual students as Checked
Per Student - Via a student's individual submission, choose the checkbox for 'Marks' to show marks to a student individually.
Once checked, students can view their performance and feedback. Parents will also be able to view their child's performance and feedback.
Marking all as Checked
All - Via Submissions tab, click "Actions" and Mark all as Checked.