- Student wise checking
- Question wise checking
Student wise checking
Open a test and navigate to the Submissions tab. Click on a student's name to view their submissions.
Submitting Marks & Feedback (Diploma)
- Multiple Choice Questions are automatically marked as per the correct answer set at creation. For all other question types, assign mark below each answer and marks are auto-saved.
- Provide feedback within the Feedback textbox and it is auto-saved.
Via the Submissions tab, click Actions and Grade Boundary to set IB Grade (1-7) conversion.
Submitting Marks & Feedback (Middle Years)
- Multiple Choice Questions are automatically marked as per the correct answer set at creation. For all other question types, assign criteria mark(s) below each answer.
- Provide feedback within the Feedback textbox.
- The Criteria Performance graph can be viewed by choosing the 'Performance' button on the upper-right navigation panel and it will update in real-time as marks are assigned.
To annotate the student's answer, select the specific text, and click the 'pencil' icon.
To add annotations to the interactive type responses -
- The annotate button is by default enabled (pink).
- Then you can choose any of the shapes from the toolbox below.
- Highlight the required area on the student’s response and can type your comments with ease.
As soon as you stop typing, it will auto-save your comments and you can choose to move ahead with the next response
Question wise checking
On the submission's tab choose the button for 'QUESTION WISE GRADING'. Teachers can click next to move to the next student and can choose filters to search by the student name, unmarked questions, and unattempted questions from the top right.
Viewing student's PDF and document uploads
Teachers can now view the pdf or image uploads/attachments by the students and can consider them while grading and providing feedback.
Navigate to the Analytics tab to view the following results:
- Average %, Minimum %, and Max %
- Low & High Performers
- Performance Histogram
- Criteria Performance Graph (MYP only)
- Difficult Questions - A list of questions most students found difficult based on their responses and marks assigned.
Marking Students as Checked
Marking Individual students as Checked
Per Student - Via a student's individual submission, choose the checkbox for 'Marks' to show marks to a student individually.
Once checked, students can view their performance and feedback. Parents will also be able to view their child's performance and feedback.
Marking all as Checked
All - Via Submissions tab, click "Actions" and Mark all as Checked.